Sunday, March 7, 2010

benefited

Self Assessment:I benefited a lot from my working experience which intensified my aggressive attitude toward work.. I can adapt myself to a new environment in a short period of time. I can get along well with others and can lead a team to work harmoniously and efficiently for my pleasant, sympathetic personality and cooperative, sincere disposition.
Career Objective:A project manager as well as a senior manager with a promising company. I prefer such challenging work that high English proficiency is indispensable and encourages its sedulous staffs according to their endeavor and performance. Work ExperiencetopTaggart(formerly Sedgman) Global China LLC Beijing OfficeIndustry:Mineral/Mining/Lacoste POLO Shirts Company Type: Lacoste Polo Shirts: Company Profile:2004-10 - Now Leading design engineer Location:Beijing Job Type:Full-time Department: Report to: Number of Subordinates:employees : Job Category:Project ManagementCareer Level:Senior Position (Non-managerial)Responsibilities and Achievements:Taggart(formerly Sedgman) Global China LLC Beijing Office. Being a leading design engineer, I am responsible for general arrangement of coal preparation plants and overall mechanical design work of our turnkey projects, the following experience polished me as a qualified head engineer. 1. Baode Coal Preparation Plant (Shenhua Group Corporation Limited ) 2. Maweigou Coal Preparation Plant (Shandong Luneng Ralph Lauren Polo shirts) 3. Wuyang Coal Preparation Plant (Shanxi Lu’an Group) and other 3 projects.
Also I participated in the design & commissioning work of nearly 20 factories, 1. Shangyuquan Coal Preparation Plant (Shandong Luneng Group)2. Tongxin Coal Preparation Plant( Datong Coal Mine Group Co.,Ltd)3. Guozhuang Coal Preparation Plant (Shanxi Lu’an Group) 4. Wanzhuang Coal Preparation Plant (Shanxi Lu’an Group)5. Qingshuiying Coal Preparation Plant (Shenhua Ningxia Coal industries Group Ltd)5. Tugnui Coal Preparation Plant (Siberian Coal & Energy Company, Russia)
Frequently I went visiting projects sites in construction. Coordinating with civil, electrical engineer and field manager, I formed an overview of project management of large scale factory from bidding to commissioning and eventually to effective daily production. I was also engaged in Shanyuquang CPP operation for 2 months.Shandong Gathe Thermal Engineering co. Ltd.Industry: Company Type: Company Size: Company Profile:2003-6 - 2004-10 Technical manager Location:Beijing Job Type:Full-time Department: Report to: Number of Subordinates:employees : Job Category:Career Level:Responsibilities and Achievements:Shandong Gathe Thermal Engineering co. Ltd. As the technical manager of Beijing branch, I with a team of 12 members finished installation and commissioning of several heat exchange facilities projects smoothly and efficiently.